Girl hugging lamb on the farm.jpg

NOURISH
THE
ANIMALS CAMPAIGN

Make a Difference Today

At Nourish The Animals we want to spread the message of hope and compassion for animals that cannot speak for themselves. We are stewards of the animal kingdom and not butchers. At Nourish The Animals LLC. we believe that a single action can make a difference for animals and that a collective action can have the greatest impact on saving animals from slaughter. Through advocacy and outreach activities, our team works tirelessly to contribute their part to advocating for animals of all types. Please help us by doing your part. Donate today. 100% of the funds received go to support North American based Animal Sanctuaries.

Cow and calf photographed on my grandpar

NOURISH THE ANIMALS LLC. 501(c)(3)
AT A GLANCE

A Distinct Purpose 

Nourish The Animals LLC. knows that our strength lies not only in the words we stand by, but most importantly through the actions of our initiatives. Our not-for-profit organization realizes that by working as a community focused on animal advocacy, we can overcome economic challenges much more efficiently, and that is why we ultimately decided to launch Nourish The Animals LLC. and the Nourish The Animals Campaign. We invite you to join us on this journey.

little girl with lamb on the farm. She s

WHAT WE DO

Making A Difference

Nourish the Animals Campaign is a fund raising initiative started by Nourish Deli & Bakery located in St Albans, Vermont. The Campaign was created to aid Animal Sanctuaries in Vermont to acquire and care for animals. The fund is managed by Nourish The Animals LLC., a Vermont registered 501(c)(3)  and a select Board of Directors.

80% of the funds collected will go to support Vermont established 501(c)(3) Animal Sanctuaries to feed and care for their animals. The remaining 20% is maintained in the Nourish the Animals Strife Fund supporting 501c Animal Sanctuaries in North America when they are hit by environmental or economic disasters that would cause strife for the resident animals.

Nourish™ donates all profits from every sale of Nourish branded T-Shirts, Reusable Grocery Bags, Keychains and Hats to the fund. in Turn Nourish Deli & Bakery employees donate all cash tips to the fund.

Donations to Nourish the Animal from the Nourish Community are also accepted and appreciated.

close up detail black and white picture

Quote

Mahatma Gahndi

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way animals are treated”

CONTACT NOURISH THE ANIMALS

Thanks for submitting!